If you’re pregnant and think adoption might be right for you,
LifeLong Adoptions can help.
Each year, hundreds of women facing an unplanned pregnancy in Alabama turn to LifeLong Adoptions. If you are pregnant and considering adoption, we provide guidance and support to Alabama birthmothers throughout the entire adoption process. From choosing a family all the way to delivery, we offer personalized adoption services that are free and 100% confidential for birthmothers placing a baby for adoption in Alabama.
When choosing LifeLong you are never alone. We offer the following to each and every birthmother we work with.
- Individual and personalized service from a team of caring professionals
- Financial assistance with housing and other pregnancy related costs
- Around the clock access to LifeLong staff for guidance, support or just to talk
- Connections to adoption caseworkers, adoption social workers and adoption attorneys
- Acceptance and understanding from a staff who truly “gets” the love, bravery and courage of every birthmother
Take the first step towards infant adoption. Learn more about baby adoption and how to give a baby up for adoption with LifeLong Adoptions.