If you’re pregnant and think adoption might be right for you,
LifeLong Adoptions can help.
If you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, adoption is an option. Our services for women thinking of placing a baby for adoption in Alaska are offered with compassion, respect and are 100% confidential. Free assistance with living expenses, housing, and other pregnancy related needs are available, along with guidance and support from an experienced team of adoption professionals.
If you are pregnant and considering adoption, LifeLong Adoptions is here to help. We offer the following to each and every birthmother we work with.
- Individual and personalized service from a team of caring professionals
- Financial assistance with housing and other pregnancy related costs
- Around the clock access to LifeLong staff for guidance, support or just to talk
- Connections to adoption caseworkers, adoption social workers and adoption attorneys
- Acceptance and understanding from a staff who truly “gets” the love, bravery and courage of every birthmother