If you’re pregnant and think adoption might be right for you,
LifeLong Adoptions can help.
The decision to place a baby for adoption takes courage, strength and love. At LifeLong Adoptions, we help birthmothers understand the adoption process and support them in creating an adoption plan they are comfortable with. Take the first step towards placing a baby for adoption in Arkansas. Our adoption services are free, personalized and 100% confidential.
Lifelong Adoptions creates healthy beginnings for birthmothers and children. We offer the following to each and every birthmother we work with.
- Individual and personalized service from a team of caring professionals
- Financial assistance with housing and other pregnancy related costs
- Around the clock access to LifeLong staff for guidance, support or just to talk
- Connections to adoption caseworkers, adoption social workers and adoption attorneys
- Acceptance and understanding from a staff who truly "gets" the love, bravery and courage of every birthmother