If you’re pregnant and think adoption might be right for you,
LifeLong Adoptions can help.
LifeLong Adoptions provides adoption services for birthmothers that are both free and confidential. If you are pregnant and considering adoption in Michigan, LifeLong Adoptions can help. Every year, our caring and professional staff helps hundreds of Michigan birthmothers through the adoption process.
Lifelong Adoptions creates healthy beginnings for birthmothers and children. We offer the following to each and every birthmother we work with.
- Individual and personalized service from a team of caring professionals
- Financial assistance with housing and other pregnancy related costs
- Around the clock access to LifeLong staff for guidance, support or just to talk
- Connections to adoption caseworkers, adoption social workers and adoption attorneys
- Acceptance and understanding from a staff who truly "gets" the love, bravery and courage of every birthmother