If you’re pregnant and think adoption might be right for you,
LifeLong Adoptions can help.
Find guidance, love and support at LifeLong Adoptions, where we are committed to helping Vermont birthmothers place a baby for adoption. LifeLong Adoptions offers free adoption services and will never release your identity without permission. If you are pregnant and considering adoption, let LifeLong lead the way.
Lifelong Adoptions creates healthy beginnings for birthmothers and children. We offer the following to each and every birthmother we work with.
- Individual and personalized service from a team of caring professionals
- Financial assistance with housing and other pregnancy related costs
- Around the clock access to LifeLong staff for guidance, support or just to talk
- Connections to adoption caseworkers, adoption social workers and adoption attorneys
- Acceptance and understanding from a staff who truly "gets" the love, bravery and courage of every birthmother