Not all pregnancies start with a plan. There are a few options for you if you’re not sure about your abilities to provide for a child. There are also support adoption hotlines you can call and talk through your decision anonymously. Women usually choose to call an adoption hotline because they’ve just started to think about adoption as a possibility and they want to find more about the process. So, if you’re looking for a neutral opinion or just advice about the adoption some of the following adoption hotlines could be helpful for you.
- National Adoption Hotline is available 24 hours a day to answer all your questions about adoption. Besides the assistance for pregnant women considering adoption, this hotline also helps healthcare professionals needing information for a patient.
- American Adoptions Hotline is available 24 hours a day to women who are considering adoption and just want to talk to someone about their decision. Of course, you’re not obligated to pursue adoption, they are there for you to explain the options available to you.
- Journeys of the Heart adoption services is passionate about adopting. If you need any help discussing your options or you just want to ask some questions, you can call birthmother hotline anytime night or day.
- Open Adoption Hotline operates between 9am - 4.40pm Monday to Friday. Their experts are waiting for your call and are willing to answer all of your questions about the adoption process.
- Gladney Center for Adoption has a hotline you can call anytime if you want to talk to a professional counselor about your options. Their website is also a great source of information, so check it out.
- Our Adoption Agency is a non-profit child adoption agency that can help a birthmom living anywhere in the United States. You can reach them totally free, 24 hours/day, 7 days a week.
- Birth Mother Assistance is an excellent source of information. Their website has all of the adoption laws, info about the adoption process and it’s all listed state by state. You can call them at any time totally anonymously.
- Girls and Boys Town National Hotline is a 24-hour crisis and referral line. Their counselors are specialized in helping teens who are dealing with any number of problems including school issues, unplanned pregnancies, parenting troubles, relationship problems, and more.
- Option Line is adoption hotline for all birthmoms who are exploring their options. You can get 24-hour live support, so feel free to call them and chat with other girls who know very well how are you feeling.
#NOVEMBER IS #ADOPTIONAWARENESSMONTH. SHARE, SUPPORT AND, CELEBRATE #ADOPTION WITH US @LIFELONGADPT